Modularity is Kii
Kii THREE BXT
The BXT is an extension module which turns the Kii THREE into a veritable floor standing loudspeaker with 16 additional drivers.
Floor standing DSP controlled High-End playback system.
2 x Kii THREE speakers in high gloss white, graphite matt metallic or any custom color of your choice
2 x BXT modules in the same or a contrasting color
1 x Kii Control offers volume control, input selection with touch switch operation, additional software menu, OLED display and is IR ready.
Inputs: USB, SPDIF, TOSLINK, AES, ANALOGUE
All necessary cables are included
- Full-size floorstanding DSP controlled monitor speaker system.
- 12 x 6.5” woofer, 1 x 5” midrange, 1 x 1” waveguided tweeter.
- Amplification: full custom class D, 250W per drive unit, arranged in 6 groups.
- Active Wave Focusing crossover filter
- Frequency response: 20Hz (-3dB) – 25kHz, flatness ± 0,5dB (*)
- Integrated tone control
- Phase response: selectable, linear phase or minimum latency
- Protection limiters
- Controlled Directivity: 4.8dB (54Hz - 1kHz, slowly rising thereafter)
- Size: 20x120x40cm, 8”x47”x16” (WxHxD)
- Weight: 51kg (112lbs)
- Inputs: Analogue, AES/EBU, KiiLink
- SPDIF, TOSLink, USB on Kii Control
- Selectable correction for free-standing, near wall or in corner (14 positions)
- Automatic Standby Mode
(*) IEC60268-5 Paragraph 20.6
PLEASE NOTE: Footplates shown on pictures are not final